LostDreamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: ALRIGHTY, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS BACK UP AND RUNNING

5 posters

Operation: S.U.P.E.R.H.E.R.O

Sigurd
    Sigurd

Operation: S.U.P.E.R.H.E.R.O - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation: S.U.P.E.R.H.E.R.O

Post by Sigurd Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 am

The Admiral was watching the explosions through his binoculars a smile forming on his lips "Ah I love the sound of heavy gunfire in the afternoon." He waved his right hand up a bit as a gesture to cease fire. Isoroku who stood up on the bridge of the ship saw this and gave the order to cease fire.The 9 18 inch guns went silent as the ship loomed over the city. He then looked about the flaming city in satisfaction. Today he thought was going to be fun. He then lowered the binoculars and walked towards the tower that contained the bridge. As he walked he hummed the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" Once aboard the bridge of the ship he sat in the captains chair with a smile. He pushed a button activating the ship wide intercom. "Launch the third tank batallion, after 5 minutes send in the infantry"

The bottom of the ship opened up quite literally dropping around 500 green WWII american Sherman tanks. The tanks hen began to roll through the city their target City Hall. Exactly 5 minutes later from the hatch dropped 1,000 men in special combat suits carrying more modern weapons than was thus far the trend of the ship. Instead of world war II weapons they were carrying special forces weapons of the modern era. The men stormed after the tanks toward city hall.
    Momo
    Momo

Post by Momo Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Momo's gaze fell on Mara as she spoke and once she finished, the young girl looked back outside just in time to see several tanks, followed by hundreds of men coming off the ship and towards city hall. Mara was right, they had seen the ship before, but that was years ago, when they could do nothing but watch as their homes were attacked. But that was all about the change now.

"I just remembered something. Follow me, everyone." Momo said, slowly standing up and opening the door behind her. She then gestured for Lina and the others to follow, before running off and making her way down the hall and out of the school. Their destination, the city's abandoned military based, where she and her sister's father used to work before he died.
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Lina slowly got up from the ground, pissed off and with a lovely bump on her head. Flames set a blaze her pupils and she punched the air with pissed off excitement.

"Blast from the past? Gunfire? Action? A protagonist coming back for revenge?! OH THIS IS SO FUCKING ROMANTIC!" she screamed out with joy.

Then she looked at Momo and made herself cocky. She didn't say anything just yet and waited for Momo to rush out of the room by herself. "Follow you? To boredom ville again?" she thought out loud. "Sorry babe. Not this time! This is a killing competition! I'm taking on everyone by myself! One woman army coming thru! Get out of the way!" she said, rushing towards one of the broken windows, passing Mara, and just jumping out, catching a quick glance at what Mara saw at the horizon before skyrocketing down. She landed on her feet like a cat, quickly got up casually and started running towards the source of action.

"You're all mine freaks!!!" she screamed to herself, on her way.
    Momo
    Momo

Post by Momo Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Momo had just reached the front of the school, when Lina suddenly landed in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. Screeching to a halt, the young girl watched in dismay as the woman ran off towards the cross-fire. Was she crazy?!

"Lina-san, wait! You can't take them head on with out any weapons of your own!" she called, cupping her hands around her mouth.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Post by Mary Genn Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Mara strode past Momo slowly, placing another cigarette in her mouth as she surveyed the scenery. Tanks and Infantrymen were storming the city, and it was beginning to look a lot like Hell. She walked over to the bike rack at the front of the school where a few bicycles were still chained up. When she found the one she was looking for she bent down, grabbed a large rock from the ground, and smashed the lock on the chain until it finally fell apart.

She straddled the bike, not bothering to tuck her skirt under her, and pedaled over to Momo, kicking up dirt in front of her, she patted the metal platform behind the seat that was generally reserved for baby seats, motioning for Momo to sit down.

"Hop on, I've gotta get to the Base." She explained, dropping her second cigarette. She sure as hell wasn't tiring her power out this early in a battle.
    Momo
    Momo

Post by Momo Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Momo looked at Mara with a puzzled look for a moment, before nodding and hopping onto the platform, taking a seat behind the woman. The young girl wrapped her arms around her waist and peered over her shoulder as she spoke. "You know where to go?" she asked, curious as to if she knew where the military base was. Did her family work there as well? If so, then it'd definitely give them an edge against these invaders, due to the fact they would know how to get the old machines running again.

Ooc: Blah, sorry for the sucky post. ._.;
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:48 pm

ooc: Lec, are u playing the army men or are they like free to kill?
    Saki
    Saki

Post by Saki Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 pm

From above a lone helicopter whirled above,watching the scenes. A young woman sitting inside tsked outloud watching the scenes below. It would seem she would have to get involved more personally this time. It was a good thing she supplies loaded in the back. She headed towards her first object the rather large chested young woman(Lina), that she spied out of her binocles.
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Post by Mary Genn Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:08 am

Mara just nodded at Momo. The moment the other girl was on the bike, she reared the bike back onto it's back wheel, brought the front wheel down, and sped off towards the military base she knew Momo's parent's worked in, her skirt kicking up in the wind, billowing around her. Anyone behind her would get a pretty good look at her underwear.
    Momo
    Momo

Post by Momo Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 am

Momo couldn't help but close her eyes and hang on tight as Mara sped off to the base. It didn't take long either, and the two soon found themselves at it's entrance. After Mara had slowed to a stop, Momo slowly got off and silently stood there as she looked at the large building before her. Memories from her childhood visits here came flooding through her mind, while a gust of wind swept past, and after a long moment of silence, she let out a sigh.

"Let's go."

And with that, Momo headed inside.
    Sigurd
    Sigurd

Post by Sigurd Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:59 pm

(OOC: the army men and tanks are free game...sorta...don't just you know wipe them out without a hassle these guys are like Spetznaz and Green Barets in their training and tanks well...ya know those are fricken tanks.....admittedly M4 Shermans are really shitty tanks but you know in numbers they are a bitch...just ask the Nazi's)

The Admiral watched from his seat in satisfaction as reports came in about how things were going smoothely at least for now. He knew it would only be a matter of time before there was going to be any attempts to stop his forces. He didn't really care though. The point of all this was simply to enjoy things as they came. He was an easy going sort of person if not a bit sarcastic at times. "For now we wait and see what happens" he remarked idly wanting to see the carnage unfold.

In City Hall the soldiers stormed in only killing people who seemed to resist their entrance. It took no time for them to reach the mayors office. the one in the lead approached the mayor "For now we will use this place as a command post. As long as no one does anything stupid we will not open fire." He had a deep stern voice. This man was simply referred to as Deca-Commander. He watched in satisfaction as his men began setting everything up. However it wouldn't be long before reports of a busty red head woman charging at them came in. "Hmph...She seems to be resisting so obviously your orders or to shoot to kill" Deca-Commander remarked.
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:20 pm

As soon as Lina came into the line of action, she stopped running. In the abrupt halt, her boobs jiggled. Seems City Hall was occupied. She looked at all the soldiers. No time to think. She would jump quickly to plan 0.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy~" Lina waved innocently, calling out with a cute girly voice, making a adorable face jiggling her boobs forward. "I'm a poor confused woman! I need help! I want to speak to your commander~"

This needed to go according to her needs: 1) make herself a damsel in distress caught in the cross fire. 2) Get sympathy from the invaders 3) actually get caught 4) keep in mind optional body rape sacrifice to get to her ultimate goal.

"Momo and the others won't forgive me for this... meh..." she thought and stood there, waiting.

OOC: Saki I know you're coming towards me. So I'll wait u catch up until Lina actually sees you pass her boobs!
    Sigurd
    Sigurd

Post by Sigurd Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:32 pm

The soldiers out front of city hall stared at the redheaded woman when she suddenly started acting flirty with them. They knew they had been ordered to shoot and kill anyone who was resisting but this didn't exactly count so they ceased fire. Just as one began to approach her the girl would see them all make somewhat comical expressions of shock as the loud roar of a helicopters propeller came down behind Lina. The soldiers all scrambled for cover afraid that the helicopter was going to open fire on them.

(ooc; there ya go Saki. Trained soldiers or not they'd still be shocked to see a helicopter out of no where)
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:59 pm

OOC: Hmmm I just got another idea. If too intrusive, Lec, Saki, let me know. Espacially Saki, I'm not sure if Lina knew Saki in the past or not or if they have a relationship??

Lina saw the soldiers coming towards her, their hostile stance lowered. She smiled. Good, but too easy. Round 1 passed without getting naked or getting fired at just sucked the fun out of everything~ What a bother, but no matter! ...Time to get serious.

Just as she was about to raise her hands to show she surrendered to the invaders, the air started vibrating and the sound of a mechanical monster appeared in the background.

Lina slowly turned around and set her bright orange/red eyes upon the helicopter.

"My, my... Sorry but I'm not done just yet..." Lina solftly said, raising her hand upwards.Then, suddenly, a long line of fire appeared on the asphalt and stormed towards the sky, making a complete wall of fire.

Then she turned around and looked at the army men. She walked towards them rather confidently. Obviously, the wall of fire would show she was protecting them and their intimacy for a little while longer and give them time to prepare to shot down the helicopter.

"Where's your boss?" Lina asked the first man she directly faced.
    Sigurd
    Sigurd

Post by Sigurd Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:58 pm

The soldiers were surprised when the wall of flame shot out of the woman's hand forming a barrier between the Helicopter and them. Then she approached them. The soldier she spoke to looked at her suspiciously "Who are you? and what business have you with the commander?" he asked her holding his gun in a fashion that would suggest he would fire if he didn't like what he heard.

(OOC: I'll change it if I need to)
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Lina barely smiled. Her intents were serious.

"Isn't it obvious what I want? .... Give me food, shelter and a member badge and I will defend you against those that will attack you... Because they will be coming... I have information your commander would love to hear. Thrust me, you don't want to take your enemies lightly... Do we have a deal?"
    Sigurd
    Sigurd

Post by Sigurd Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 pm

The Soldier that Lina was talking to looked over his shoulder and waved for one of the others to go inside and talk to Deca-Commander. The soldier nodded and rushed inside. In the Mayors office the commander was sitting back waiting for a new report when the soldier rushed in and delivered the report. Deca-Commander frowned and nodded "Bring the woman here" The soldier rushed back outside and nodded. The one Lina spoke to gestured to her to fallow the one who had made the report.
    Saki
    Saki

Post by Saki Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:01 pm

The helicopter pulled back up avoiding geting caught up in the fire that licked the air ,of course the resulting smoke was a bit more difficult to navigate through,not that she couldn't. She was certainly no unexperieced joy-rider of these vehicles. As she pulled back she tsked again. Here she had gotten in sight trying to stop that woman from getting into another of her crazy ideas,but she probably ended up helping her in the long run. She pulled the helicopter out and flew back in retreat trying to stick as out of sight as she could make her helicopter.Luckily the smoke would help with that. She was sure she'd end up seeing her again, but for now she really needed to finish her first objective and get to the base.
    Momo
    Momo

Post by Momo Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Ooc: Bump.

-Looks at Mary-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:40 pm