LostDreamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: ALRIGHTY, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Welcome to the Mad House

Anonymous

Welcome to the Mad House - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to the Mad House

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:17 pm

"Stop it!" He reaches up to grab her wrists in a futile attempt to stop her scratching. It does fail when his throat is caught in her hands. "You can kill me all you want, now please stop. It gets you nowhere." His hands grab her waist and tail, trying to keep her in place. "Cheshire... Stop it."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Cheshire ignores his pleas and proceeds to inflict wounds onto him or attempt to as he tries to protect himself. She continues to scratch at him until she finally gets a hold of his throat and she is ready to kill him, but for some reason his demand results in her freezing. The cat glares down at him while her hands tremble at his neck where it would be so easy for her to rip a jugular out. His hands on tail makes her hiss and she quickly disappears.

The cat reappears by the doorway with her back towards Alrunis. Her tail moves vehemently while her ears are flattened against her head slightly, but they straighten out but her body language still portrays her anger. Cheshire's muscles are tense which can be seen from her rigid shoulders and her tightly clenched fists.

"Hmph!" then she is gone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Alrunis watches her for a moment until she dissappears. "I should have brought her back sooner..." He sighs, getting himself off the floor. His body completely unclothed. He himself vanishes in a puff of black smoke into an ember which flies across the room before traveling through the vents to the kitchen. His body appears again in the kitchen, which looks to be from the eighteenth century. As it has an old wood stove made of stone, a few meats hanging from the ceiling, different hand tools around the room.

He floats over to the pantry and pulls out a box of milk, ultra patuerized and places it in the fridge. He seets out for his kettle, grabbing exactly four tea leaves, a lemon, and a few cups of water and setting up the stove, which lights with a regular orange flame. He pulls out a cat dish for his feline friend and plucks a tuna from the ceiling. Alrunis sets up the tea kettle before setting down the tuna next to the cat bowl. "I need to give her some time... Being too pushy won't help."

The fridge opens and out floats the milk, he pours it into the dish and sets it next to the tuna. After a few minutes he grabs the tea kettle, pouring himself a cup, three spoonfuls of sugar, and one lemon. He grabs a baget from a bread box and walks to his study. "Hopefully she'll appear some time. I am sorry for her. She didn't need to relive that."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

After leaving that damn necromancer's room, Cheshire begins to search for the house for a portal. She recalled Alrunis telling her of a special portal that would allow her to leave this dimension and travel to any place she pleased, however he never told her where it was. It took some time to find it but it was worth it since she needed to get out of this gloomy place and back into the world. The portal was located in a parlor of some sort and it was a black mirror with beautiful scrolling and etchings in the frame. Cheshire steps up to the mirror and it seems like a regular one until the image reflects her desired location then she steps in, disappearing into the mirror.

Cheshire steps out into a strange yet fantastic forest. The flora are of all different shapes, sizes, and colors; most of them unconventional looking. Some even move, and there are even some that talk to each other, sort of. Cheshire walks over to one and plucks it out of the ground which results in the small thing screaming before falling over. As soon as it expires, another flower grows to take its place and it was like it had never died. Cheshire throws the withered plant away and continues on her way until she comes to a clearing.

The clearing is the junction of several paths that branch off into several directions, leading to strangely named places that is posted on a sign in the middle. Cheshire stares at the post for a moment before picking a path to her left. She walks for a while until she reaches her destination which is a small town. Upon entering the town, Cheshire is greeted with nasty glares which she responds with making faces at them to taunt them which results in them going after her. Before they can do anything, Cheshire disappears only to reappear somewhere else. Cheshire spends her time messing with others, killing those who become too persistent in their chase before taking a break in the shade of a tall tree. She managed to steal some delicious fish from a stand and some cookies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:02 pm

It's been a while, Alrunis collects his things and sets into his regular wear. There is not much to do other than go to Necropolis. Seeing as he has no one to talk to and all the spirits seem to be dead in this place. He grabs his garb and finds the portal, the black surface reflecting. He looks through it trying to go to his kingdom of the dead, but... It can't. Only one world at a time. He can view Cheshire through the looking glass, this giving him a devious idea.

He changes his attire completely, a poor villager's outfit to be exact. This time he changes to human, hoping the looking glass will work for him. He looks like the old greco roman man he used to be. Maybe this time he can woo her without having her know him. He changes his eyes from the radiant blue to a crimson red and steps through the portal. The thick mirror feels like liquid silk when being used. He comes out on the other side, in the tree above her. Sitting with a hay piece in his mouth. "Ah, tis a fine day..." He says rather loudly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Suddenly, a voice above her makes her jump and she nearly falls out of her little perch. She glances up to see some guy sitting up there and she could have sworn he wasn't there before. Cheshire studies him for a moment before leaping down.

"Not really," she says as she walks off, finishing off her fish and throws the skeleton away.

Cheshire evaporates into the air to reappear in another tree, away from the strange man. she lays on her stomach and watches the people below with a bored expression, soon she yawns revealing sharp canines. A tear appears as a result of the yawn which she quickly flicks away before returning to stare down at people. Soon a quarrel breaks between a young couple and the topic of their argument is something so stupid and trivial as the boy looking at a pretty girl longer than he should have. She is yelling at him and he is trying to calm her but to no avail.

"Ha ha, you can't blame him for looking at another woman with that crooked nose of yours," Cheshire taunts with a grin. The woman is stung by Cheshire's comment and runs off crying. Her lover glares at Cheshire before running after her. "Ah, that was boring. I thought they would fight back," Cheshire mutters as she turns her head to the side and closes her eyes, becoming sleepy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:23 pm

The strange man floats down to the man and the woman, first the woman to stop her with some odd force that cannot be seen to human eyes. "Heh... That Cat. Funny one she is... Doesn't seem to have a care, but you know what? Here... Have this pretty flower. Give it to your lover ma'm and he'll be tippy top on the top, all over you like gravy on a biscuit." He tips an imaginary hat and walks over to the man, "And sir... You should try this perfume... It'll make you smell like the dickens if you catch my drift. To you, your lady won't look like this backwash hum drum of a swine, no, she'll look like a better backwash pauper than she was before." He sprays it on the man, the two look at each other, before the man's face begins to melt and distorts horridly.

The rose grows and wraps around the woman, scratching and ripping at her flesh, tearing it apart from each other until it grows and wraps around the man. Their bodies begin to meld together into one hideous creature. "Oh... So that's what they mean by two became one? Well... Atleast you two won't leave each other." A large deformed fist or hand swings out at the man, who simply steps back. "Now now... That's now way to pay me..." He finds a purse on the ground, which he snatches up and steals from. "There we go then... Much better. Now if you need to eat, breathe, or crap... Don't! You'll die from poisoning anyhow you sodden abomination piece of shit. Go back to your miserable lives and think of what you have accomplished her today..."

He walks on to the cat in the tree. "Now that's how you mess up a life lass... Have I seen you before. You look familiar?" His voice is native Irish, instead of roman.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Cheshire watches the strange man converse with the couple, handing them some silly items but it doesn't turn how she thought it would. The two are horribly disfigured until they become one grotesque creature. Cheshire sits up, propping herself on elbows as she watches the entertaining scene fold out before her.

"That was horribly cruel of you; it was entertaining," Cheshire replies laughing. "I don't think so as I an a unique person. I don't suppose there are many girlies running around with stripes like these," she continues, holding her arm out then retracts it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 pm

"Oh, s'pose you're right... Not many lassies around her seem to be as sexy or as wild as the ones with the stripes. What brings a pussy cat like you out to an area like this? Not that I'm complaining." He sits at the base of the tree. Flipping a knife in his hand around around, twirling his finger. "We don't get many here... Shame, I've been bored with these little gags, doing them alone."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Cheshire stares at the man blankly until her expression is replaced with an amused one. She grins as her tail moves mischievously while violet eyes glimmer. So, that's what he's after, how flattering. Usually, the only males who have the balls to approach her are interested in getting into her pants and more than often they end up horribly beaten or dead.

"That's too bad," Cheshire replies as she eyes the knife. "Maybe you need to do something different," she continues.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Alrunis glances up at her, "Not sure what to do different. Those two were just warm-ups for today. I made drinks and gave them out with free beer labels in towns. Week later, zombies.. All zombies. Yep, shit load of zombies. Right fun they are. Pop off the buggers heads, I seemed like a hero that day, even if I made them. The towns people cheered, until I opened the gate to the sewers. Weren't they surprised to see the plague? It's right fun to trick em." He pulls out a little coin bag.

"Then I pocket all their loot and make off like a bandit leaving them with their probelms." He yawns and stretches. "Enough about me... What 'bout you?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:59 pm

"Hm, basically you're a petty thief, although you use elaborate means to make off with their money. Clever. I'm not interested in such a menial thing as money. I just take whatever I want and dispose of anyone who gets in my way. Don't go to the extent you do to entertain yourself; I just like to play games with them..." Cheshire replies trailing off. She glances down at him for a moment before jumping down from her branch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:09 am

"I use the money to make my gags... You see. I'm an alchemist." He slides his hand across the ground, creating flowers from the ground to spread all around them. Alrunis plucks one and hands it to her. "It requires gold to transmute things. I'm no theif, just trying to get through my immortal life with fun." He smiles walking away from her. "Unlike you pussy, I have no reigns on my ways. I don't need anything. As long as I have greasy black locks, and shoes on my feet. I can transmute what ever I want by using the law of equivalent exchange."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 am

Cheshire ignores the flower and simply walks around him in a little circle. "Magic tricks? Boring," Cheshire replies then turns her back to him. "Well, you bore me," she states then disappears.

Cheshire leaves the town and enters the forest once more. She dawdles around for a little bit before growing bored again so she decides to head off to the graveyard to play with the dolls. They are never boring; in fact they're even kind of beautiful in a grotesque way. Mindlessly moving around with emotionless faces. By now, Cheshire has cooled off from Alrunis's actions yesterday...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:23 am

The dolls stumble around again, having grown three legs to make them seem even more idiotic. They have random days. Today happens to be that day. All of them stumble on three legs, crawling around. A few of them carry knives, one of them has one eye socket on its fore head. Another has only a mouth and its eyes seem to be on its palms. They all chase after birds, or squirrels, or the occassional leaf. Anything that moves other than each other.

Alrunis changes back as soon as she dissappears. He waves his hand over the land letting it rot. "There... Much better." A village dies of the plague far off, another dies of a raging buffalo attack. Manythings happen to the several villages around him, not all die. It just adds to his graveyard. He's back in his study, working on papers before walking over to the looking glass and shoving it behind a secret panel which hides it. He writes rapidly for a moment, then walks over to the fridge to pour a glass of milk and sip on his tea. "That was a success... Jeez." He mumbles to himself, drinking his tea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:29 am

Cheshire quickly gets into her tree and lays there to watch the distorted creatures stumble about with their deformed bodies. Looks like today is when they have come back with their bodies rearranged. A few of them manage to capture small rodents which they devour leaving bloody stains around their mouths giving them a feral appearance. The feline watches the dolls for a long time, until she ends up falling asleep in the tree. She lays on her stomach with her arms folded under head like a makeshift pillow.

The dolls continue to move around mindlessly forever lost and confused while the strange cat, Cheshire sleeps in the Wrotting Tree that continues to suck the blood out of freshly buried corpses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:37 am

Alrunis does take the time to grab another tuna and some milk and take it out to her tree. The dolls lazily move about. He tips them over again, smashing pieces of their bodies. From arms, legs, heads, to even privates, alll of them gets smashed some how in his walk. He moves toward the cat, about to speak to her, but then stops, just placing the tuna and milk next to her. He stops for a moment to sit down on a tomb, before vanishing back to the house.

When he returns he's in his bathroom, his cloak hanging up and his clothes neatly folded. He steps into the shower and turns on the water, feeling the hot liquid against his cold, dead skin. The life like flesh runs down with water, steaming again. He begins to wash up slowly getting the dirt from the other world off from his body. His fingers lather every inch of his toned body, from his calf muscles to his fore arms. Alrunis stares up at the shower head for a long time thinking to himself while he washes his body.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am

Cheshire remains asleep for about an hour until a certain smell convinces her that it is time to get up. She sits up sleepily and knocks the plate down which results in a loud crash. the milk spilled onto her before it fell, covering her in milk which makes her mad. She hisses in frustration and begins to lick her arm and hand, but it doesn't really help. Why was there a plate next to her anyways? "Aw... and there was fish... Dammit," Cheshire pouts seeing the wasted fish.

Cheshire sighs then disappears and looks for the portal to head back to the house. Once she is through the portal, Cheshire stops by in the laundry room to clean her clothes while she takes a shower. She is completely naked when she disappears and reappears right in the shower... which is aleady on for some reason.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:05 am